المنتدى الرسمى لكل الاصدقاء
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Weekly wrap-up of entertainment quotes

اذهب الى الأسفل

Weekly wrap-up of entertainment quotes Empty Weekly wrap-up of entertainment quotes

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الأحد يونيو 01, 2008 8:50 am

It was a fantasy role. You point a .44 Magnum at someone and say, `Do you feel lucky?'" Clint Eastwood, on his role as Harry Callahan, the renegade cop in 1971's "Dirty Harry" movie and four sequels.

___

"I work for the people who pay to get in. They are my customers, and my focus is on providing the best experience I can for those people." Harrison Ford, on his new film, "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull," which received a respectful reception at the Cannes Film Festival.

"I shouldn't say we're doing the Eliot Spitzer story. I should say we're doing a story about a politician who gets into trouble because of sexual questions ... involving prostitution." Sam Waterston, on the plot for the season finale of NBC's "Law & Order."

___

"He did two films about Iwo Jima back to back and there was not one black soldier in both of those films." Spike Lee, saying Clint Eastwood overlooked the role of black soldiers during World War II in his 2006 films "Flags of Our Fathers" and "Letters From Iwo Jima."

___

"No more `separate but equal.' No more second-class citizenship. Brad and I are going to be married as full citizens of our state." George Takei, the original Mr. Sulu on "Star Trek," saying he will wed his longtime partner and business manager, Brad Altman, now that the California Supreme Court has legalized same-sex marriage.

___

"To lose a child: I can't imagineanything worse, especially not knowing the fate of that child." Angelina Jolie, who stars in the new film "Changeling," the true story of a woman who endured horrors at the hands of corrupt police in her crusade to find out what happened to her son after he vanished in 1928.

___

"Dad was a pack rat. He loved to collect things. ... There are 11,000 items in his memorabilia collection." Linda Hope, daughter of Bob Hope. Nearly 800 items of Hope history will be sold at a mid-October charity auction in Los Angeles.

___

"I like opera, but I'm not a fanatic. I was cajoled and badgered into it." Woody Allen, who has reluctantly agreed to direct "Gianni Schicchi," the comic portion of a trio of one-act Puccini operasfor the Los Angeles Opera.

___

"It's about wanting something in life and going for it. In this case it was a dance show, but it can be anything that you're afraid of. Go for it. Do it. The reward that you get when you put your heart, your soul, everything you've got in something, it's priceless." Cristian de la Fuente, who ruptured a tendon in his biceps but delayed the surgery to repair it so he could continue to compete in ABC's "Dancing With
Admin
Admin
مدير المنتدى

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 755
العمر : 38
العمل/الترفيه : im deid in love
المزاج : بموت فى الحب
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/05/2008

https://frendsfre.yoo7.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة